Our Mathematics Projects:
- are based on intensive research into students’ thinking about mathematical concepts.
- promote interaction among students to conjecture, prove, refute, and extend ideas.
- build communication skills such as reading, writing, speaking, and critical listening.
- engage diverse populations of student learners.
- address the Common Core State Standards for mathematics, with an emphasis on the Standards for Mathematical Practice, and guiding principles for school mathematics set forth by the National Council of Teachers of Mathematics.
- improve student achievement.